Toomey - Manchin defeated

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
randy

Re: Toomey - Manchin defeated

Post by randy »

A nice bonus is that I just realized that fascist little prick in NYFC spent $12M out of his own pocket for nothing!

I know, for him it's chump change (appropriately enough), but hey, $12M here, $12M there, and sooner or later it adds up to real money.

I wonder which galls him more. The failure to get the legislation he wanted, or the realization that the levels of butt kissing and sycophancy he receives as a result of buying the Mayor's office doesn't extend much beyond the western borders of NYFC into the United States? :twisted:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Termite

Post by Termite »

George guy wrote:Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear Chris Matthews lament like a woman.
Channeling Yogi here......I got an erection..... :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

The hell :|
Termite

Post by Termite »

Yogimus wrote:The hell :|
Grilled fresh tuna steaks, 3 Samuel Adams beers, and the Toomey bill gets defeated...does it get better than that? :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Termite

Post by Termite »

You can see the Senate vote record here: LINK
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

I understand that Katrina Mary Landrieu, my Senator from the cesspool of New Orleans, voted in favor. It's time to crank up my hate-mail account and send her another nasty-gram.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Dinochrome

Post by Dinochrome »

PawPaw wrote:I understand that Katrina Mary Landrieu, my Senator from the cesspool of New Orleans, voted in favor. It's time to crank up my hate-mail account and send her another nasty-gram.
I feel the same way about Senator McCaskill (D-MO). Our other Senator, Roy Blunt (R-MO) voted "Nay" resulting in a net-zero vote from Missouri. :x
"Fair is fair; If somebody tries to kill you, kill them right back."
Captain Malcolm of Serenity
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

McCaskill is a disaster. I can't count how many times I've written to her about her abysmal positions and gotten canned answers or dismissive explanations back.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
randy

Post by randy »

...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
NVGdude

Post by NVGdude »

308Mike wrote: I sure hope the good folks in AZ come up with a much better replacement for that backstabber!

Won't happen, he has too much money in his war chest. He had to spend over 10-million in sleazy attack adds in the last primary to keep his job.