School cover up

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

School cover up

Post by Vonz90 »

randy

Re: School cover up

Post by randy »

ya know, the more they treat ordinary citizens as terrorists for exercising their legitimate rights, the sooner a percentage of them are going to decide that what the hell, if they are going to punish me like one, might as well do something worth being punished for.

Some might say that's the plan, to generate a Reichstag moment (and there might be some of that). But I think it might be something different, that leftists can't really comprehend someone who won't go along with the enlightened, and might take offense at being told to keep their place and shut up if you have nothing proper to say.

After all, that's what they do, and how they get ahead; by saying the right things and doing what their betters tell them. It's how things work in Europe and China, which much more enlightened societies than our mongrel pack of ne're do wells.

IOW another case of leftist projection.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
randy

Post by randy »

...a local progressive activist said she did not believe his daughter’s story.
So much for "Believe all the women".
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

*types...deletes...types...deletes...types...deletes....*
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Absent some sort of widespread, violent national reckoning, this kind of shit is just going to continue to get worse.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Rustyv

Post by Rustyv »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:47 am *types...deletes...types...deletes...types...deletes....*
Quoted for truth.
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Netpackrat wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:23 am Absent some sort of widespread, violent national reckoning, this kind of shit is just going to continue to get worse.
Yep.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I don't see links for the detail here, but it sounds pretty damning.

https://areaocho.com/louden-county-sher ... ommunists/
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D