ACLU briefs that 2nd Amendment is racist

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

ACLU briefs that 2nd Amendment is racist

Post by Vonz90 »

Last edited by Vonz90 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
randy

Re: ACLU brutes that 2nd Amendment is racist

Post by randy »

The ACLU has not been relevant except as a front for another group of Democrat Party operatives since at least the 1980's.

They apparently looked at the example of the SPLC and took that as a how to manual.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jered

Post by Jered »

randy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:34 am The ACLU has not been relevant except as a front for another group of Democrat Party operatives since at least the 1980's.
Up until about 5-6 years ago they were pretty decent on free speech. Not so much any more.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Jered wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:54 am Up until about 5-6 years ago they were pretty decent on free speech. Not so much any more.
You're not the only one to notice that - Travis Corcoran (Yes, that TJIC) was on Tim Pool recently, and he made the same observation - they seemed to circle the drain around the same time Orange Man got elected. Interesting coincidence, eh? ;)
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Precision

Re: ACLU briefs that 2nd Amendment is racist

Post by Precision »

of course they do. What a bunch of race baiting jerk offs, chasing grant money and the fat liberal dollars.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Jered

Post by Jered »

HTRN wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:28 am You're not the only one to notice that - Travis Corcoran (Yes, that TJIC) was on Tim Pool recently, and he made the same observation - they seemed to circle the drain around the same time Orange Man got elected. Interesting coincidence, eh? ;)
It's that way with a lot of lefty stuff. They abandoned their principles because orange man bad.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.