Will Biden open himself to impeachment?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Termite

Re: Will Biden open himself to impeachment?

Post by Termite »

scipioafricanus wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:27 pmJust wait for gas to be 6 bucks a gallon.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate- ... oratorium/
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
g-man

Post by g-man »

Termite wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:05 pm
g-man wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:58 am In the meantime I REALLY need to get my lapsed paperwork on the motorcycle squared away (let the registration lapse when I went OCONUS and haven’t sorted it out yet), since that’ll at least get 35+ MPG instead of rolling around in the diesel.
Do you still have the Superhawk? It must be getting a bit "long in the tooth".

I sold the ZR-7 a couple of yrs ago, wasn't riding it enough to justify keeping it. If I get something else, it may be an adventure tourer. The Yamaha Ténéré 700 looks promising.
Picked up a 2009 Concours 14 back in ‘11, and traded the Superhawk away in mid’12. I’m on the fence about keeping the big-C at this point, for the same reason you mention. And we’re not ‘long in the tooth’, we’re part of the OG posse. I still have a Nation of Riflemen T-shirt...
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Termite

Post by Termite »

The Connie is stupid fast for a "touring" bike........ I think of it as a sport bike that can be used for lite touring, but not something to do an Iron Butt 50 CC on.

I just found a 2012 DL1000 VStrom in the DFW area. 21K miles, $5200 neg, and it has a few accessories.

I like the VStroms; the older ones look better than the new models, IMHO.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Wait for this stuff to ripen, they are too shameless for it not to bear fruit eventually.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/biden-bro ... y-goodwin/
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

News this week of Pelosi cashing in (again) with some calls on what looks like maybe insider info on TSLA.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story