Looks like Antifa now has a state

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
D5CAV

Re: Looks like Antifa now has a state

Post by D5CAV »

Greg wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:43 pmDoing a better job of protecting property than any elected Dem.
Maybe true!

Breitbart is saying the same: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... rowing-me/
This whole CHAZ idea is starting to grow on me. Border walls. High-capacity weapons. Federal and state governments no longer exist. A neighborhood in charge of itself, creating its own laws, its own mores, its own economic and justice system. The left like it. The media freakin’ love it. If you think about it, what’s not to like?
Wait for liberals' heads explode!
Maybe we can agree that the federal government should protect us from foreign invaders and otherwise stay out of our business.

New York City can be its own CHAZ.

Wyoming can be its own CHAZ.

Southern California can be its own CHAZ.

Northern California can be its own CHAZ.

If the Austin CHAZ wants an abortion clinic on every corner and rural Texas wants abortion outlawed… Well, there you go.

Tear down or erect all the statues you want!

A CHAZ can be as large as a state and as small as a compound.

The more we eliminate central control and authority, the more we balkanize into societies governed by laws, mores, and rules that reflect our own personal beliefs, the happier we will all be and the less concerned we will be with how others live because it’s no skin off my nose if you legalize pot in your CHAZ and teach homosexuality in your schools, and it’s no skin off your nose if my CHAZ legalizes prayer in school.

Honestly, what’s wrong with that idea?

You go your way. I’ll go mine.
Funny that the mainstream media is all over how great CHAZ is. Trump says it's bad, so the MSM will keep brainlessly cheerleading it, and won't stop to think what they're advocating. :lol:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Precision

Post by Precision »

In fairness, the left has only ever been in favor of the rule of law as a club to beat nondemonrats into submission with.
doing that back to them with their own stupidity is great fun although we get very little media coverage, so...
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Jered

Post by Jered »

...and now they've gone from CHAZ to CHOP, or Capitol Hill Organize Protest.

Antifastan lasted like four days.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Just so long as MasterBlaster doesn't end up in charge of my CHAZ...
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Over at Stilton's place, he suggested calling it Capitol Hill United Militant Protesters' Zone. I like that one a lot.
toad

Post by toad »

It kind of looks like to me a reverse Gault is taking place. All of the turkeys are being collect in to fire zones. Next no food deliveries, no water, no gasoline, no nothing.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oting.html

I am waiting for technicals to show themselves
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Vonz90 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:15 pm I am waiting for technicals to show themselves
:lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Vonz90 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:15 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oting.html

I am waiting for technicals to show themselves
Give 'em time...
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

I thought it was a place where they could live like Burning Man all year long. I mean, the currency is good feelings? (good thoughts? Good intentions? I don't want to have to google the place again.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy