Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Weetabix

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Weetabix »

blackeagle603 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:20 pm If you were closer I've got a '41 Ford 9N I'm done with that I'd make you sweet deal on.
That would be quite a road trip. What's its top speed? :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:50 am
Weetabix wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:45 pmNow, he's got us looking at tractors. I may end up half owner of a Farmall that's older than I am.
I learned to drive on a Farmall Super H. :ugeek:

Be very careful with those croprow tractors, they flip easy. Are you looking to buy an H or a M?
I learned to drive on a Farmall too.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Ditch Witch and forklift here.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Weetabix wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:13 pm
HTRN wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:50 am
Weetabix wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:45 pmNow, he's got us looking at tractors. I may end up half owner of a Farmall that's older than I am.
I learned to drive on a Farmall Super H. :ugeek:

Be very careful with those croprow tractors, they flip easy. Are you looking to buy an H or a M?
It's a 706 from 1963. It's older than I am. :shock:
Go look at when the H and Ms were made. I think the one i mentioned was made in the early 40s, and afaik, is still chugging along at the properties current incarnation as a jewish girls retreat. Iirc, the Farmall churned out nearly 400k H models.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Vonz90 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:15 amI learned to drive on a Farmall too.
Im still wondering about the sanity of thinking it was a good idea to put independent brakes on a crop row tractor.. :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Weetabix wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:35 pm
blackeagle603 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:20 pm If you were closer I've got a '41 Ford 9N I'm done with that I'd make you sweet deal on.
That would be quite a road trip. What's its top speed? :lol:
Well I'm comfortable at 65mph with it on a 16' flatbed trailer behind my 7.3 Excursion. :)
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

The guy told us to come look at it Sunday night, but... he sold it Sunday afternoon. The search continues.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Brother in law passed yesterday. Not unexpected but a fracking bummer nonetheless.
randy

Post by randy »

My condolences.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Mine too.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop