Why Isn't This Duck Lame?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

Why Isn't This Duck Lame?

Post by skb12172 »

Usually at this point in a presidency, the media is talking about the lame duck status of the POTUS. What makes this one different? Somehow, he seems to be remaining relevant, which is something even Clinton didn't manage.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Frankingun

Re: Why Isn't This Duck Lame?

Post by Frankingun »

Because He is still relevant. We must bask in the glory of His Greatness and worship the ONE.

Or, the left wing fawning media won't get off their knees.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

He IS a lame duck, the media is just trying to not present himself as such.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

HTRN wrote:He IS a lame duck, the media is just trying to not present himself as such.
Yep. Mass media can't bash a Democrat these days.

And comparing him to an animal, well now, that would just be racist. :roll:

He's been lame since he appeared on everyone's radar during the run up to the 2008 election. Problems is way too many voters are, too.

They lapped it up and now its been rubbed off on our entire nation to the greatest extent possible. :x
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Gunnuts wrote:He's been lame since he appeared on everyone's radar during the run up to the 2008 election. Problems is way too many voters are, too.
This, in spades. (But that's probably racist too.)

I understand that he gave a speech earlier where he blamed the general electorate for the failures of his agenda. It's our fault for not believing strongly enough.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

If you think about it he has been a lame duck since 2010. He unwisely sold both his own and his parties future down the river to get his healthcare bill passed. Any other politician, seeing that much push back, would have scaled things back or abandoned the project completely. Rumor has it that he was told to do so by Hilary and refused. Since then the Democrats have been slaughtered at the polls in both Congressional and gubernatorial elections, resulting in them having not much of a bench to speak of. The are now being forced to run people this election cycle who lost previous elections for the offices they are running for. This could be quite catastrophic for them in the coming election cycles.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Methinks you underestimate the stupidity and short memory of the average American voter.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

With all the illegal executive actions Obama has taken recently, I'd hardly call him lame. He is singlehandedly destroying our immigration laws and allowing criminal aliens to go free. This man is extremely dangerous to our country, and I fear we have only seen the tip of the iceberg of what he plans to do before he leaves office....IF he leaves office.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

JustinR wrote:This man is extremely dangerous to our country, and I fear we have only seen the tip of the iceberg of what he plans to do before he leaves office....IF he leaves office.
If he tried to stay put after Jan. 20, 2017, I'm pretty sure the folks at 8th & I would make some comment on it, assuming the Old Guard didn't beat them to it.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

If I read Obola right, he won't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out. And if you thought Jimmah was a pain in the ass as ex-president, you ain't seen nothing, yet.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop