trigger improvement on a Glock 43

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
Precision

trigger improvement on a Glock 43

Post by Precision »

Just wondering if anyone has gone the trigger upgrade route on a 43.

I like the Apex triggers on my Glock 17, but have seen some spotty reviews on the 43 and the one I want is out of stock currently.
Are there other options that don't suck?
Anyone with real world experience with any?
Likely improving mine and the wife's along with a new optics ready slide that will wear a Swampfox sentinel.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
njpdlstar

Re: trigger improvement on a Glock 43

Post by njpdlstar »

I love my 43 as it came out of the store. I won't be fixing anything.
Last edited by njpdlstar on Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Best I've seen is selling and replacing with a 1911.

<runs for cover>
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Precision

Post by Precision »

blackeagle603 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:03 pm Best I've seen is selling and replacing with a 1911.

<runs for cover>
1911 in 9mm. The heresy
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Heresy, perhaps. But still in the church of St JMB so not an apostate.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

blackeagle603 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:52 pm Heresy, perhaps. But still in the church of St JMB so not an apostate.
The Hi-power exists for a reason.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

The "improving a 43" challenge isn't just the trigger. It's the caliber. :)

Precision

Post by Precision »

That has been my method. Glad to see someone else is promoting such reasonable actions. :lol:
Precision

Post by Precision »

blackeagle603 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:52 pm Heresy, perhaps. But still in the church of St JMB so not an apostate.
I thought 9mm in 1911, although still in the church was considered about as favorably as the priest fellating the altar boys. :shock:

Now, definitely needing body armor and concealment.