The Gun Safe thread

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
Weetabix

Re: The Gun Safe thread

Post by Weetabix »

HTRN wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:12 am You don't have an ammo stash till you need a pallet jack. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
I often wish I had the money to live in the world you recommend. :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Weetabix wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:38 pm
HTRN wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:12 am You don't have an ammo stash till you need a pallet jack. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
I often wish I had the money to live in the world you recommend. :lol:
I wish I had the money I recommend. :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

I was going to suggest that something fell against it but you are all ahead of me. I bought the house and have my safe again. I have so much ammo and reloading stuff I have had to distribute it across my office so it doesn't fall through the floor though.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.