Gear Queers of the World All Spontaneously Orgasm

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
HTRN

Re: Gear Queers of the World All Spontaneously Orgasm

Post by HTRN »

CombatController wrote:Well, after much deep thought, I conclude that this device is pointless and dumb.
It is hardly pointless - the point being to seperate mall ninjas from their money.

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Fender Ketchup

Post by Fender Ketchup »

evan price wrote:If you want to make every high-speed, low-drag, Operator-wannabee, mall ninja simultaneously make a wet spot in their pants, invent one of these that dispenses not MAGAZINES, but instead, dispenses a New-York reload- it drops fully loaded Glock 19's at your command.
Tell me THAT wouldn't get the gear-whores hot and buttery in their nether regions!
Hmm, how about one that handles all your guns at once? 1st the 1911, then the .38 snub, then the .32, then the Derringer. And make it disappear in a pants pocket.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Hmm. A gun-dispensing system? We're heading into Ultraviolet territory there.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
oilcrash

Post by oilcrash »

HTRN wrote:
rightisright wrote:Now they need to make a matching one for the other side that dispenses 12 oz beer bottles.
Nah, what we need is camelbak for those 5 gallon cornelius kegs.

Just the thing for perimeter patrol. :mrgreen:

<EDIT> Apparently, I'm not the only one to think this is a good idea :o </EDIT>

HTRN

Well there is the 25 liter camelbak
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Fill it with Margeritas :mrgreen:

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt