GPS Device Leads Group to Edge of Cliff

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
drice

Re: GPS Device Leads Group to Edge of Cliff

Post by drice »

mekender wrote:After delivering pizza for about 4 years in the tourist areas of Orlando, I can say with out a doubt that you are wrong about that one. The only ones worse than the Brits are the Brazilians.
Meh, maybe they aren't so good at making the crossover to left-side drive. Or maybe they just don't know what to do with such wide roads. I was amazed at how good their drivers were, how they followed a "driving ettiquette" that simply doesn't exist over here. How they are all 10&2. No cell phones. No drinks. Just keep the car's momentum at it's highest level, even on roundabouts. I personally think it had something to do with the gas prices. I believe everyone tries very hard to not slow down. Once up to speed, they don't slow down much for corners and such. The driving ettiquette though really impressed me.