30 SC - new CC ammo

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: 30 SC - new CC ammo

Post by Combat Controller »

Ho boy. I had another gas station encounter in Mobile last year. I called Kim and Doc and my wife in case the cops came but I had to leave messages for all of them! It turned out ok.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Combat Controller wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm I don't see going down a size. I think it's a solution in search of an answer. I carry 5 rounds 0f .357 80% of the time with a .300 BLK with 60 rounds and a .45 with 45 rounds nearby in my truck. The rest of the time I am at home where its a bad day for boffo.
The market will decide. As I said in my other post, as a "more rounds than a 9mm" market - I don't see it. As a "more rounds and power in a 380 package" I can see it. I am not the market for that, but I could see others wanting it.
Termite

Post by Termite »

It would be interesting to see if a Ruger LCP Max could be modified to handle it.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

The market will decide. As I said in my other post, as a "more rounds than a 9mm" market - I don't see it. As a "more rounds and power in a 380 package" I can see it. I am not the market for that, but I could see others wanting it.
Concur.

Now to wildcat it and commercialize as a bottleneck 5.7 and watch the BATF(U) lose it's mind.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story