0% RPGs

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
D5CAV

0% RPGs

Post by D5CAV »

Yeah, I know. us.gov is about to shut down zero-hedge for "promoting Russian dis-information", just like they shut down my other favorite news site - Russia Today (rt.com).

If you have any interest in the "educational value" of the following article, I recommend you print it out before it becomes "memory holed" by the minions of the beast: https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/pe ... -launchers

Might be a good back-up in case Wal-Mart is sold-out of Javelins.

Some assembly required :lol:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vonz90

Re: 0% RPGs

Post by Vonz90 »

D5CAV wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:52 am Yeah, I know. us.gov is about to shut down zero-hedge for "promoting Russian dis-information", just like they shut down my other favorite news site - Russia Today (rt.com).

If you have any interest in the "educational value" of the following article, I recommend you print it out before it becomes "memory holed" by the minions of the beast: https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/pe ... -launchers

Might be a good back-up in case Wal-Mart is sold-out of Javelins.

Some assembly required :lol:
They are are flagging some people for quoting the NYTs for spreading Russian disinformation, but they may have point in that case.

I like ZeroHedge, they are not always right (or even usually maybe) but they are always pessimistic and that is a useful POV to get.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

<<I like ZeroHedge, they are not always right >>

Unlike NYT and other legacy media, they're not (almost) always wrong.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

blackeagle603 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:58 pm <<I like ZeroHedge, they are not always right >>

Unlike NYT and other legacy media, they're not (almost) always wrong.
Please, we are discussing reputable news sources, not propaganda outlets.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Right, like NYT... ;)
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Why don't we just use some small-diameter metal tubing, in the tradition of Old World Faustpatronenkraft or Antipanzerkanonenkrausening or whatever the Germans decided what the word for "making semi-disposable tubes" is?
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

SoupOrMan wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:49 am Why don't we just use some small-diameter metal tubing,
Uh, define "small diameter" - I used to make wire wrapping guides out of custom DOM that had bores down to .8mm(approx 32 thousands)

A better idea is what some of the insurgents we're doing sandbox - a 55 gallon drum full of explosives topped with a copper dish = self forging fragment. Iran was supplying the machined copper discs.
Last edited by HTRN on Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

If you can make a working rpg tube out of .8mm stock I'll be impressed.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
evan price

Post by evan price »

SoupOrMan wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:37 am If you can make a working rpg tube out of .8mm stock I'll be impressed.
"What is this, an rpg for ants?"
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!