The well made stupisest most dangerous pistol ever!

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

The well made stupisest most dangerous pistol ever!

Post by Combat Controller »

Ohhhhh boy. Are you in for a treat. I have been getting into gun shows and reloading and shooting again lately here in FL after a busy few years. I got this bizarre pistol off a kid working at one of my nearby ranges for $100. I THINK it is a home made copy of the Detonics Combat Master but with the added twist of being a Fitz Special. The slide seems to be made from a GI slide that was gut down and re-welded before bluing. The barrel was cut down and one of the lugs removed! it now makes 20% contact on the sides of the new ejection port. The fame seems to be alloy and factory as you can see. The mag was cut down too. It is IMHO very dangerous to shoot and FFS a Fitz? It also appears to have been carried A LOT. But allow me to share in all its glory the Fitz Home Made Combat Master Special!
IMG_1176.jpg
IMG_1177 (2).jpg
IMG_1178 (2).jpg
IMG_1179 (2).jpg
IMG_1180.jpg
IMG_1182.jpg
IMG_1183.jpg
IMG_1184.jpg
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1186.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: The well made stupisest most dangerous pistol ever!

More Pics anon as soon as I can get it apart again, it has a homemade busing that needs a serious wrench. This was just what I got at the shop.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
randy

Post by randy »

Holy F**king Keeeerist!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

That's really something. It should be featured on an episode of Forgotten Weapons or InRangeTV.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Netpackrat wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:09 pm That's really something. It should be featured on an episode of Forgotten Weapons or InRangeTV.
Thinking the same thing.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
evan price

Post by evan price »

Please tell me you stripped it of all the usable parts and put what's left through the chop saw?
At least that's what I do.
I cut up a few today actually.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Combat Controller
Site Admin

evan price wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:47 am Please tell me you stripped it of all the usable parts and put what's left through the chop saw?
At least that's what I do.
I cut up a few today actually.
There might be 2 usable parts. I bought it as a conversation piece. Like a wall hanger, or a Nagant revolver.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

wow, that's a really bad idea.

What time do we start trying replicate or improve on it?
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

When you absolutely positively have to kill...something, and aren't too particular about who or what.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Greg

Post by Greg »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:02 pm When you absolutely positively have to kill...something, and aren't too particular about who or what.
And you're willing to be eligible.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr