Fed primers in stock @ Brownells!

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
HTRN

Fed primers in stock @ Brownells!

Post by HTRN »

Not cheap though, and quantity limited to boot.

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/pri ... ign=Itwine
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Re: Fed primers in stock @ Brownells!

Post by Vonz90 »

It's a sign!
AndytheAxe

Post by AndytheAxe »

Just in time for me to set up the loading bench in the new house :)
Edit: Typed that before I saw the price. Loading bench may just be chill until prices come down.
"Of All the gin joints in All the Towns in All the World... she walks into mine" ~ Rick (Humphrey Bogart)
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

AndytheAxe wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:58 pm Just in time for me to set up the loading bench in the new house :)
Edit: Typed that before I saw the price. Loading bench may just be chill until prices come down.
It's going to come down, but not as much as you think - be prepared for $50/k to be the new normal.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:17 pm
AndytheAxe wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:58 pm Just in time for me to set up the loading bench in the new house :)
It's going to come down, but not as much as you think - be prepared for $50/k to be the new normal.
Better than $200 plus
Precision

Post by Precision »

a few months ago a friend paid $300 per k for pistol primers. HOLY CRAP was all I could say, then showed him the price sticker on mine.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Another opportunity to make bank that I have passed up.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

I'm overstocked. Should probably see about doing some local horsetrading...
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story