It's a sign!

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
AndytheAxe

It's a sign!

Post by AndytheAxe »

When you weren't looking closely at the amazon listing so your package comes and it's a big 32oz bottle of hoppes instead of a reasonable sized one. I guess I need to shoot more to use it up :) Still waiting on the CZ wedding present to come in, seen the model in other stores but the one I ordered from says they haven't gotten one yet.
"Of All the gin joints in All the Towns in All the World... she walks into mine" ~ Rick (Humphrey Bogart)
HTRN

Re: It's a sign!

Post by HTRN »

AndytheAxe wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:22 pm it's a big 32oz bottle of hoppes instead of a reasonable sized one. I guess I need to shoot more to use it up :)
Good luck, I'm still working on the big bottle I bought ten plus years ago ..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt