I suck and they hate me..

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Gunnuts

Re: I suck and they hate me..

Post by Gunnuts »

I like my USP in .40 S&W the way it was originally designed. ;)

Oh, and I'll just leave this here:

caliber war monkey knife fight.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

'S'okay. They hate all of us.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

I think that there is nothing wrong with a baby 10. It is heavier good meplat (or hollow point) and it is buzzing along.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
BDK

Post by BDK »

Its very snappy, though. When my hands still worked, it seemed far more controllable to shoot a similarly loaded/slightly hotter loaded 10 than 40.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

I put 100 rounds through it a few days ago. It was shooting a little high at 10 yards, but that could have been my POA as much as anything. I did 50 of the CCI that the P99c does not like and it was fine and 50 of my reloads that that have been fine in both of my Walthers and they ran well there too.

The recoil was manageable, certainly the extra size compared to my other 40s helps. The trigger in single action is nice. It is very long and a bit stiff in double action, however the hammer is easy to cock when bringing it up so I have that going for me if I wantto stay singleaction. The trigger blade kind of annoyed my finger towards the end, I may need to adjust my grip a little.

It is early, but so far I am happy.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Testing testing...
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Ok, you can reply but not start new threads....