It finally happened to me

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Cybrludite

It finally happened to me

Post by Cybrludite »

Finally clearing out my storage unit. Moving the last of the small boxen to my car while waiting on the movers. Looking in one, I find a partially built AR lower. Since it's the serialized part, it's technically a gun. I've finally gotten to the point of finding a gun that I had no idea that I owned! 🤣
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Weetabix

Re: It finally happened to me

Post by Weetabix »

Nice! :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

More than I need, less than I want.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

scipioafricanus wrote: ↑Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:30 pm More than I need, less than I want.
What do the words, "more than I need" mean when discussing firearms? I am not sure I have ever encountered that phrase.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I need them all, but to date, I've been polite enough to leave several for the rest of you.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Greg

Post by Greg »

Weetabix wrote: ↑Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:55 pm I need them all, but to date, I've been polite enough to leave several for the rest of you.
I'm usually never swimming or on fire, so I have yet to find myself with too many guns or too much ammo.

I've been lucky enough not too need my guns (yet). Much like my fire extinguishers.

I just always want more. :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

scipioafricanus wrote: ↑Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:30 pm More than I need, less than I want.
My standard answer when I get asked how many guns I have is "not enough" :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

HTRN wrote: ↑Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:36 am
My standard answer when I get asked how many guns I have is "not enough" :ugeek:
"How many you ask? I don't own 'A' gun."
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka