Can cannon

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Can cannon

Post by Combat Controller »

I have purchased one along with the golf ball adapter. I am looking for suggestions on what to shoot through it! Anyone have any experience? I also have a 37mm launcher on the way but it hasn't arrived yet.

I bought both as a less lethal option for election shenanigan dumbasses and general mayhem at the ranch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
HTRN

Re: Can cannon

Post by HTRN »

Nerf or nothing! :ugeek: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Combat Controller
Site Admin

I saw that.... Mmmmmmmm
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

HTRN wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:39 pm Nerf or nothing! :ugeek: :mrgreen:
The blanks blow them in half. I am going to try shaving cream as well as sodas....
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

F5 Manufacturing has a can launcher on BF special; the optional golf ball adapter is $20 more. They also have blanks. Also an 80% jig and 80% lowers but I couldn't find reviews so don't know if they're decent or not.

No connection, blah blah...
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Rich Jordan wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:51 pm F5 Manufacturing has a can launcher on BF special; the optional golf ball adapter is $20 more. They also have blanks. Also an 80% jig and 80% lowers but I couldn't find reviews so don't know if they're decent or not.

No connection, blah blah...
Thanks for the head's up. For that price I had to try it. :D
Combat Controller
Site Admin

That's where I got mine. Looks like solid work. Price is very good but you gotta supply the bolt.
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Got shipping notification on the F5 can cannon.
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Me, too.

It's taking the 2020 standard scenic route to get here. :-P