Get Affordable Bulk Ammo

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
MaxineC Welch

Get Affordable Bulk Ammo

Post by MaxineC Welch »

Find the best spammo trollers in one place at Bulk Cheap Spammo. We work with the nefarious retailers to defraud you with the best fake ammo deals. Specious deals are available for popular calibers. Bulk spam quantity available!
Precision

Re: Get Affordable Bulk Ammo

Post by Precision »

looking like an illegal advertising Troll
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
randy

Post by randy »

User banned. If "Maxine" had been a member for a while, even with minimal posts, probably a warning. But joining and posting spam on first (and now only) post?

links removed. If anybody has supplies of "bulk" ammo these days the certainly don't need to spam in order to get folks to buy it.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Nobody even abused the troll. I'm a bit disappointed.
Find the best spammo trollers in one place at Bulk Cheap Spammo. We work with the nefarious retailers to defraud you with the best fake ammo deals. Specious deals are available for popular calibers. Bulk spam quantity available!
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

At least this spammer was on topic for this forum.
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Captain Wheelgun wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:18 pm At least this spammer was on topic for this forum.
BINGO

Sorta wish it was true...

Look at SG Ammo lack of listings every other day is saddening.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
randy

Post by randy »

Weetabix wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:10 pm Nobody even abused the troll. I'm a bit disappointed.
I had a meeting this morning and did not have a chance that to Do The (minimum) Needful. OP updated
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jered

Post by Jered »

scipioafricanus wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:52 pm Look at SG Ammo lack of listings every other day is saddening.
The complete lack of bulk 9mm ammo makes my gun sad.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Jered wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:45 am
scipioafricanus wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:52 pm Look at SG Ammo lack of listings every other day is saddening.
I am probably going to sell my Dillon SDB soon; too bad the shipping from up here would be horrendous.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Jered wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:45 am
And the prices for what is available.

I keep seeing ammo listed on Armslist. Don't know if they're getting those prices, but if so, I'm sitting on a gold mine.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D