Any good In Stock deals?

The place to discuss ammunition, reloading, ballistics, loads, and chamberings.
DebbieMcGregor

Any good In Stock deals?

Post by DebbieMcGregor »

If you happen to see something good or already scored a good deal post it up!
blackeagle603

Re: Any good In Stock deals?

Post by blackeagle603 »

bot?
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
randy

Post by randy »

Maybe, has not actually posted SPAM yet, waiting to see if she/he/it posts anything else and what they post before getting the Ban Hammer
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Special rack grade Garands are in stock at cmp. so is ammo.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

Best ammo deal I've seen in a while, 1200 rd case of IMI M193 for 650 at Midway.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

randy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:33 pm Maybe, has not actually posted SPAM yet, waiting to see if she/he/it posts anything else and what they post before getting the Ban Hammer
There's no "maybe" about it - only spam it's use real full names as user names in this century..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Yeah just an odd post, even for a spammer. Besides we already have a thread for the purpose this one claims to serve:

https://www.theguncounter.com/forum/vie ... 16&t=29147
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:54 am Yeah just an odd post, even for a spammer. Besides we already have a thread for the purpose this one claims to serve:

https://www.theguncounter.com/forum/vie ... 16&t=29147
Yeah, good point. Closing this thread. Anybody has good deals post to the thread referenced by Netpackrat.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".