Godwin's modification

This is the ONE and ONLY spot on this board where you can whine and bitch.
randy

Re: Godwin's modification

Post by randy »

Aglifter wrote:Do we have a glossary? Could be handy... Kind of a "New Members Packet"...

We do have the definitions page in the Wiki.

Feel free to pipe up if anyone is interested in helping add to and maintain it. (The Wiki as a whole that is, not just the Definitions page)
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Admittedly, I have almost no computer skills, but I might be able to try to add some definitions... (We're missing quite a few, I think...)
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Dedicated_Dad

Post by Dedicated_Dad »

I may be one who fits the category, but only to a point.

Bush was no doubt a better choice than either of his opponents - hands down.

That said, there's much about his presidency that angered me then and still does today.

I wouldn't change my vote if I could - for the same reason I voted for Johnny Jet - because (as Kim said) "I love my country more than I hate john mccain."

It's a far cry from here to "BDS."

And no - IANOFC...

DD
workinwifdakids wrote:MV Gun Counter: "We're like Blackwater, except without the impulse control."
Random Internet Moron wrote: "High Caliber Magazine Clips are only useful for random slaughter of innocent civilians, so they should only be used by the police."
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

FWIW, I wasn't thinking of you when I started this thread.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop