Possible reason for participation slow down?

This is the ONE and ONLY spot on this board where you can whine and bitch.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: Possible reason for participation slow down?

Post by Combat Controller »

Orlando. It fucking rocks. Cool than Texas in the summer and warmer in the winter with the same humidity. I had to move for work. Still have a house and a car in Austin but just bought a house here after condo living this last year and move in on Friday. Then FINALLY can get all my guns and safes and reloading equipment back out and get back on the saddle.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Precision

Post by Precision »

Combat Controller wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:21 pm Orlando. It fucking rocks. Cool than Texas in the summer and warmer in the winter with the same humidity. I had to move for work. Still have a house and a car in Austin but just bought a house here after condo living this last year and move in on Friday. Then FINALLY can get all my guns and safes and reloading equipment back out and get back on the saddle.
sometimes I miss the greater Orlando area. But TN is pretty good, although they have this white stuff that falls randomly from the sky. It normaly happens when it is cold. Unlike in FL, the po-po doesn't come running when it happens.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Precision wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:37 pm
Combat Controller wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:21 pm Orlando. It fucking rocks. Cool than Texas in the summer and warmer in the winter with the same humidity. I had to move for work. Still have a house and a car in Austin but just bought a house here after condo living this last year and move in on Friday. Then FINALLY can get all my guns and safes and reloading equipment back out and get back on the saddle.
sometimes I miss the greater Orlando area. But TN is pretty good, although they have this white stuff that falls randomly from the sky. It normaly happens when it is cold. Unlike in FL, the po-po doesn't come running when it happens.
Haha! That was my childhood. Snow chains and ice.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Combat Controller wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:02 pm
Precision wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:37 pm
Haha! That was my childhood. Snow chains and ice.
I was stationed there for Nuke School. Meh, rained every freaking day at 4pm.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

In the summer and fall yes