CO: Cop teaches gun class ‘I just believe in armed citizens'

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
308Mike

CO: Cop teaches gun class ‘I just believe in armed citizens'

Post by 308Mike »

Linkarooni
Cop teaches gun class
‘I just believe in armed citizens’

Katie Looby
Grand County Correspondent
Vail CO, Colorado

GRAND COUNTY, Colorado — The firearms classes he offers are not through the Kremmling Police Department, but Bob Dillon’s experience as a police officer is beneficial to his students.

“I just believe in armed citizens,” he said. “I always have and always will.”
Dillon, 52, formed the corporation, 4BarD Enterprises Inc., last May, and already the number of people signing up for the Basic Concealed Carry course this year has doubled.

About 230 people already signed up to take the course this year, compared to the nearly 100 students who registered last year.

“It snowballed,” he said, adding that his children help him out a lot. “It’s becoming more than I can do on my own.”

“A reason for the sudden increase of numbers could be because people are concerned that the concealed weapon law could alter after the presidential election. Democrats have always favored gun control, Dillon said.

More..............
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Flintlock Tom

Re: CO: Cop teaches gun class ‘I just believe in armed citizens'

Post by Flintlock Tom »

Why, oh why, are these stories NEVER about someone in California?

[crickets]

Never mind.
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?