Washington State

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Vonz90

Washington State

Post by Vonz90 »

Jered

Re: Washington State

Post by Jered »

I'm pretty sure that's a textbook case of justifiable homicide according to the RCW.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
g-man

Post by g-man »

Yeah, the whole ‘kicked in the back door’ thing should have him covered. But WA, so who knows. At least he’s on this side of the grass.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Jered

Post by Jered »

g-man wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:31 am Yeah, the whole ‘kicked in the back door’ thing should have him covered. But WA, so who knows. At least he’s on this side of the grass.
In the actual resistance of an attempt to commit a felony upon the slayer, in his or her presence, or upon or in a dwelling, or other place of abode, in which he or she is.
Residential burglary is a class B felony.

I don't think this will go to trial, but if it does and he's found not guilty because of self defense, the state owes him his legal bills.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Well he's not in King County so he's go that going for him.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

blackeagle603 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:18 pm Well he's not in King County so he's go that going for him.
Spanaway is in Pierce County. Immediately south of King. Still in the I-5 corridor.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

yep, I grew up in Lewis County and spent a couple years working (service station and tow truck) there while going to school there for A&P. Things get ghetto there quite unexpectedly at times. Tacoma area has some has of the best kept secret nice spots in Washington but also some of the worst. You see a lot doing random pickups at all hours in a wrecker.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Edited out, wrong forum. Place I meant to post that thought uses the same software and the same default theme. :roll:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop