Bring all your friends who have guns

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
D5CAV

Bring all your friends who have guns

Post by D5CAV »

Good advice: https://www.zerohedge.com/health/art-su ... ing-states

Pretty much what I tell my friends. When they ask why I tell them to buy more guns and ammo, I tell them it's to hand out to someone who comes to your door after SHTF. Tell them they are welcome to dinner, but they are assigned to a team to patrol a sector after dinner.

Lone Rambos only survive in Hollywood.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Weetabix

Re: Bring all your friends who have guns

Post by Weetabix »

Excellent article. I think I'll go visit the diner in the little town where I just bought 15 acres. They're more for camping and hanging out than a retreat, but still.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Pretty good. Certainly more practical than the "First, get you an eight-figure net worth" school of survival.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Yeah, building community... People organizing themselves into groups from family to hood to village to states for survival?

"That's crazy. it's so crazy is just might work." Pistachio Disquisie
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
BDK

Post by BDK »

Neanderthals were stronger, and believed to be, more intelligent than Homo sapiens. But primitive man lived in groups of 30-40, and Neanderthal lived in... 10-12, I think?
Precision

Post by Precision »

Doing some of that currently on our 4 acre parcel. We got goats and when we breed them and have milk, will make chevre and aged goat cheese, goat milk, goat soap and sell/ give to new friends.
Have chickens and do the same with eggs now.
The pigs are pretty useless (now) but...
We are getting involved with the local Red politic groups and the local gunny groups.
The GF works for the semi corrupt sheriff, but many of his people are NOT, so.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/