How's your bug in going?

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Precision

Re: How's your bug in going?

Post by Precision »

For some of the stuff (mostly Dillon Upgrades) that Inline doesn't sell, I sell things made by this Slovenian company https://www.amazon.com/s?k=armanov&ref=nb_sb_noss

my stock of Prime stuff is limited right now as Amazon deemed much of this stuff -non essential. what a surprise.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Yeah, I had the case feeder spacer in my cart already. The manufacturer has it cheaper, but no free shipping.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Netpackrat wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 pm Dude.

https://inlinefabrication.com/
Duuuude,
I $o hate you for posting that link. Never $hould have $hown me that. I haven't been paying attention, reloading bench collecting dust for a few year$ (it's complicated, leave for another thread).

Now I have to completely redo my bench, put in t-track$ so I repo$ition and configure my RCB$ Jr to do the odd bit$ of extra ca$e crimp/$wage work when my LNL-AP is out of $tation$.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

From the reloading bench picture thread:

You can see where I did have to make some adapters to make one of the shorter IF mounts fit the same track spacing as their larger ones. It is the only one of the four mounts that has the quick change function used on a regular basis. The L-shaped area is where I do all of my single stage loading and case conversion operations. I can put a trimmer or powder measure on the short mount, and will pull my Chargemaster out next to the mount when using it. I can charge cases and then turn to the left and use the Co-Ax.

Precision

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:54 pm Yeah, I had the case feeder spacer in my cart already. The manufacturer has it cheaper, but no free shipping.
They and we appreciate your business. I am working on getting them to allow me to manage their brand. I do all the heavy lifting and they directly sell on amazon. In theory a drop in pay for me as my profit percent is pretty high now. Higher than theirs anyway. But it would clean up the environment, get rid of low ballers and I make a smaller percent on a larger pie. They also make a much larger percent by getting wholesale and retail profits, minus my cut.
So far they don't get it. Seems too good to be true. But they will come around.
Hope you like it and it works well for you.
When it does, positive feedback for the item / brand is always helpful.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I may end up canceling that order since Amazon is giving me a June delivery date. :roll:

Precision

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:57 pm I may end up canceling that order since Amazon is giving me a June delivery date. :roll:
That may or may not be true. The GF ordered a set of quality hair trimmers. Said the deliver date was going to be May 12, we have had them for about 5 days already. amazon is under promising and over delivering or at least that is their goal. But I would totally understand the cancellation as they are being progtards and any gun related thing is the LAST thing they ship currently.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Nice!
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Nice!
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.