How's your bug in going?

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: How's your bug in going?

Post by Combat Controller »

NPR, the brass changes can be quite the headfuck eh?
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Combat Controller wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:55 am NPR, the brass changes can be quite the headfuck eh?
Yeah. I have a few more test loads that I need to chrono next time I get the chance. Was perusing the caliber change chart for the 750 earlier seeing what the differences are between the different conversions. Was kind of debating eventually getting the conversion for 7.62x25 although it is a very low priority. One thing I noted, however, is it looks like the only difference between that and the 9mm conversion is the powder funnel, so if I get one, I might as well add that part and have both. I'm already set up to do 9mm on the SDB so I wasn't planning to set the 750 up for that caliber, but if I effectively get it for the price of a powder funnel and a set of dies, then that leaves just .38 special and .380 auto as the only reasons for even keeping the smaller press around. So at some point it may be easier to just switch everything over to the 750 and clear up the bench space.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Things are opening back up here in Indianapolis. Wife and I have been working from home, so we’ve been blessed in a way though both our employers decided to up the pressure.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Still waiting on my tax stamp that was approved a month ago.

Stupid ATF
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.