Get off my porch

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Vonz90

Get off my porch

Post by Vonz90 »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles- ... protesters

I do not think he should have pointed it, but I understand where he is coming from.

I am sure both sets were Democrats, can't they all just get along?
Last edited by Vonz90 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blackeagle603

Re: Get off my porch

Post by blackeagle603 »

eating their own, that's what the Left does (and to some extent so does the Right).
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

You show up with 50 people at somebody's house to "protest", I don't see any way that's not threatening them personally. And certainly a disparity of force existed, justifying the deadly force response.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
g-man

Post by g-man »

50 protesters on the lawn/porch before dawn? They were lucky he didn’t just shoot them.

“He pointed a gun at my chest!”

Ignorant twerp shows up unannounced to private property, with ~50 of her friends, and remained there in a threatening manner after being lawfully informed to un-ass said property?!? Coulda caught a nasty case of dead right there.

Also, good reason to answer the door with an AR or AK if I ever saw one. DA should be issuing warrants, not apologizing.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Johnnyreb

Post by Johnnyreb »

Those protesters have a clear history of making direct threats to people and that guy had every right to answer his door with a gun in the face of that mob. And his wife? Her apology? Why doesn't she just cut his balls off in public?

Somehow I don't see that marriage lasting. He stood up to defend his home and family and the very person he defended just publicly stuck a knife in his back.