Defensive Tactics Against Mobs

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Jered

Re: Defensive Tactics Against Mobs

Post by Jered »

henrybowman wrote:Another shooting in Ferguson, might led to another riot....Just let them burn down what is left of the town....
There's still some of Ferguson left to burn down?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

Jered wrote:
henrybowman wrote:Another shooting in Ferguson, might led to another riot....Just let them burn down what is left of the town....
There's still some of Ferguson left to burn down?
Yes, thanks to your tax dollars......
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Aesop, what ammunition does the LAPD use? If I'm informed correctly Santa Monica PD used Silvertips.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

Anyone else feel their will be more large scale riots in the near future?
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

One guy I know said to bring out the fire trucks, water cannons with indelible ink in the mixture. "Roll their asses down the street like dice. Anybody purple shows up at the hospital, he gets a healing vacation in the gray-bar hotel." Not sure that it applies to individual situations, nor even small groups. But an entertaining thought, none the less. :twisted:
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

if they can mix in an odorant....
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:if they can mix in an odorant....
Something with a lot of sulphur. :shock:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
BDK

Post by BDK »

Fox lure
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Windy Wilson wrote:Aesop, what ammunition does the LAPD use? If I'm informed correctly Santa Monica PD used Silvertips.
Not sure any more; they used to go with Federal's 9BP load, but now they can all carry about any-damn-thing from 9mm -.45 they can qual with, so I'm not sure what dept regs there permit any more.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Aesop wrote:
Windy Wilson wrote:Aesop, what ammunition does the LAPD use? If I'm informed correctly Santa Monica PD used Silvertips.
Not sure any more; they used to go with Federal's 9BP load, but now they can all carry about any-damn-thing from 9mm -.45 they can qual with, so I'm not sure what dept regs there permit any more.

If you want I can ask my ex LAPD and/or LASD instructors.