NYFC Attack on self defense

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Vonz90

NYFC Attack on self defense

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN

Re: NYFC Attack on self defense

Post by HTRN »

Yeah, Bragg has been a disaster since he got the job. Somehow, he's a worse DA than Vance( the genius who started prosecuting people under NYCs vague switchblade law) ever was.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Precision

Post by Precision »

often you get what you deserve. Not meant as an attack on the "little people" like the bodega worker, but as those who didn't preclude this imbecile from the job by voting against this shit.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Precision wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:41 pm often you get what you deserve. Not meant as an attack on the "little people" like the bodega worker, but as those who didn't preclude this imbecile from the job by voting against this shit.
He managed to get that all important "D" after his name. Once that happens, he was pretty much guaranteed the job.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

HTRN wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:31 pm He managed to get that all important "D" after his name. Once that happens, he was pretty much guaranteed the job.
That's what the phrase "Party Member" means in the twenty-first century.
News flash to the rank and file useful idiots! Party Member means you got yourself elected to the party and all the goodies. It has nothing to do with which sample ballot you are sent for primaries or who calls you to beg for money by telling you how the other party's elect are going to send the country down the drain.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

No it means the "real elections" are not the ones you think, but the primaries.

Same thing with Adams, once he won the Democrat primary for mayor, it was all over except for the counting.

Registered Democrats outnumber Republicans here 7:1.