Philadelphia

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Vonz90

Philadelphia

Post by Vonz90 »

blackeagle603

Re: Philadelphia

Post by blackeagle603 »

hmmm, need to check on old shipmate. Mighta been him dealt that deed. Lives in brownstown in a (now gentrifying) old hood of Phillie, carries a 1911 at home and around the block (regardless of CCW laws).
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Vonz90 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:22 pm And more...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pennsylvania ... arjack-him
Some of the comments, wow. :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Heh, old squid cruise buddy replied from Phillie:
Wasnt me ... or at least Im not tellin. They were trying to steal the guys old ancient Acura. When you hear about someone being shot over a Benz, it MAY be me.

and he knows there's which of us old shipmates to call at midnight to show up with shovels and ask no questions. 8-)
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Sounds like a lovely city to live in.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Combat Controller wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:42 am Sounds like a lovely city to live in.
Anybody who can afford to, doesn't live in Philly proper. They live in places like Valley Forge or King of Prussia(who, BTW, had the largest mall in the us by retail space. It was the first time I had ever seen a Tiffany's in a mall. The entire place is $$$$)
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

Combat Controller wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:42 am Sounds like a lovely city to live in.
I remember back in Jr High in the 70's, where my Social Studies teacher stated "Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love, the one place where they booed Santa Clause"
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

You want to know what kind of city it is?

Go read some of the exploits of Eagles fans