Knife Making Suppliers

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
SeekHer

Knife Making Suppliers

Post by SeekHer »

Last edited by SeekHer on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!
308Mike

Re: Knife Making Suppliers

Post by 308Mike »

What to the asterisks mean?
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
dkrank

Post by dkrank »

If I could add one more to the list, I've been ordering belts from Red Label Abrasives (https://www.redlabelabrasives.com/)for a few years now for my knives. The belts are pretty long-lasting and the company has been very friendly to work with.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Last year I got some end pin stock from KnifeKits (www.knifekits.com) to put the old penknife I inherited from my dad back into service. Quick service, looks like reasonable prices, wide selection.

Caveat: I'm no knife expert, I just had one job to do. I did a mediocre but serviceable job. It's not a fancy knife but it has sentimental value.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!