New Custom Knife Maker

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
SeekHer

New Custom Knife Maker

Post by SeekHer »

As I try to promote the site and the members within, I bring to your attention a soon to be made ABS – American Blade Society - Mastersmith knife maker...

I was in contact with Firstshirt re: Son-in-law’s knife business. He was kind enough to give me his name from which I found this web site: Dale Baxter Knives

There is an excellent article on him in the June 2003 issue of “Blade Magazine” where he made up a knife for a man who had lost both hands/lower arms in an electrical accident; designing a multi-function blade and a handle that worked with prosthetic hooks.

He studied under Don Fogg, a very noted master knife maker, as well as Alex Daniels another fine teacher.

If any of us, other then me, are thinking of an excellent, well made, Mastersmith (about to be) working style knife—as well as others--then we should support our own members, if at all possible; especially when they are disabled vets…

From what I’ve seen of his knives the workmanship is excellent with lots of attention to the small things that make the knives special...Check the cut out at the rear of the blade…

Papa-in-law is aware of this posting!

There are no prices on his site but an average working knife wil be around $200 to $350 depending on materials selected...
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!
308Mike

Re: New Custom Knife Maker

Post by 308Mike »

He's got some beautiful knives on that site - too bad all the "Available Pieces" have SOLD next to them. :D
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad