Welding helmet light

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
MollyTaylor

Welding helmet light

Post by MollyTaylor »

For those of us getting older, anybody tried attaching a lightweight LED light to their helmet? I use a cheater lens, or glasses, wondering if having a small light to point on where you are working would make a difference in seeing what you are welding. I know they make small, very lightweight lights, LED light batteries to last a long time, etc. I'm gonna try and see if it works. Gotta be better than moving a spotlight, extension cord, etc
Spam Link Deleted
Old Grafton

Re: Welding helmet light

Post by Old Grafton »

Wow! darn good idea; going to look into epoxy/Streamlite mount on my photoelectric helmet!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
randy

Post by randy »

Sorry it took so long to hit this. Been putting in a lot of hours at the County Emergency Operations Center. Looks like initial response is about wrapped up. Now onto cleanup.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
potyar

Post by potyar »

Online games are very popular at present. Most people are interested to play the games. Deluxe Ninja Swordpack is a limited Back Accessory in the Roblox Catalog. Get deluxe ninja swordpack roblox id 2023 here. SPAM Link Deleted

Spammer Banned