Anyone interested in a Texas/surrounding area get together?

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
Termite

Re: Anyone interested in a Texas/surrounding area get together?

Post by Termite »

JAG2955 wrote: At least one of our members may be interested to know that there is a range member who flies his Piper Cub out to the range, lands, shoots, and takes off, all from the complex.
Well, that is interesting...... :geek:

How about some GPS coordinates(lat/long), so I can take a look via Google Earth...... 8-)
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

Termite wrote:
JAG2955 wrote: At least one of our members may be interested to know that there is a range member who flies his Piper Cub out to the range, lands, shoots, and takes off, all from the complex.
Well, that is interesting...... :geek:

How about some GPS coordinates(lat/long), so I can take a look via Google Earth...... 8-)
How bout 30.434215, -96.258748

Not sure what his direction of approach is.
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

Is May 7th too soon?
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

JAG2955 wrote:Is May 7th too soon?
I could probably make that work.
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Did this happen?

I'm asking because I (unofficially) got hired by the UPD. (I say unofficially because the Chief and the Lt who does recruiting have told me I've got the job, but it still has to go through TAMU HR.)

I should be there in July, depending on when I can get the transpo office to send the movers.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

Langenator wrote:Did this happen?

I'm asking because I (unofficially) got hired by the UPD. (I say unofficially because the Chief and the Lt who does recruiting have told me I've got the job, but it still has to go through TAMU HR.)

I should be there in July, depending on when I can get the transpo office to send the movers.
Nothing has happened yet. JAG2955 had suggested May 7, but nobody responded but me. Depending on his schedule, it's looking like late June or sometime in July may be possible.
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives