Globally Banning all Eastern European and most asian address

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
esa5444

Re: Globally Banning all Eastern European and most asian address

Post by esa5444 »

I am good to go. I can probably have this written up as "Foreign study" program. I will write up the proposal as "I wanted to travel to Africa, the jewel of the Old World. I wanted to meet people of an ancient and exciting culture".

Also, I know everyone is all gung-ho and everything, but let's not forget the logistics. One pallet of beer is wholly insufficient. With this group, a pallet might last a week, if we are lucky. Hell, we are going to need a pallet of gin per month for CombatController alone!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Might as well max out on food, gear, beverages, and camp followers. We can acquire AKs and ammo in country, and I'd rather not sample the local fare in regards to those other items.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Hmm... So, IOW, the gun counter needs to purchase Hendrick's gin... (I too am rather fond of the stuff...) The next question, is where can we obtain a supply of quinine -- I've taken to drinking my gin on the rocks rather than mixing it w. that nasty corn syrup tonic stuff.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Dedicated_Dad wrote:You guys think you're kidding
Says who?Image

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

G&T the drink of gentlemen adventures the world over.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

esa5444 wrote:One pallet of beer is wholly insufficient. With this group, a pallet might last a week, if we are lucky.
Translation: we need to forget about "supplies" and start thinking about infrastructure. :mrgreen:

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

I've never been able to find unsweetened tonic -- neither has the local liquor store... Well, Spec's downtown is a bit more than a liquor store -- it's quite large -- they used to import tonic from Europe which was sweetened w. cane, but that now also uses a "glucose syrup".
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Of course, part of me thinks mixing things w. Hendricks is heresy... Roses! Uggh... Oh well, to each his own. Sometime, if you find a VERY good watermelon (probably in the South, from a man who doesn't speak English in a recognizable fashion) try making watermelon lemonade -- a pitcher of the stuff takes 1/5 of hendricks, and is quite lovely, and rather potent.

Jered

Post by Jered »

This forum rules.

This thread went from banned IP addresses to good gins.

Awesomeness!
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Jered wrote:This forum rules.

This thread went from banned IP addresses to good gins.

Awesomeness!
While meandering through a casual invasion of the dark continent.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.