They need to put it in Crayons

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Vonz90

They need to put it in Crayons

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN

Re: They need to put it in Crayons

Post by HTRN »

Gee, with a history of soldiers being used as guinea pigs, often with horrendous medical complications, its a shocker that any soldier wouldn't want to take a experimental vaccine that's been rushed to market, has the stringent FDA testing waved, and the vaccine makers have legal immunity to being sued. I mean, it's not like one of the COVID vaccines has banned for those under 55 in Canada, due to it being probably responsible from clotting issues,

It's like they don't trust the government! ;) :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Experimental vaccine. Nevermind mind that word "experimental." Nothing to see here folks. Move along. Trust us, we put our best men on it.

Pay no nevermind to the fact that "vaccine" was redefinedlast year to get what would have otherwise classified as a medical device through the qual cycle faster.

Call me Mr 7up. Never had it, never will.

18 reasons I'll not be getting any of thse Covid "vaccines"

Have antibodies, will travel.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

blackeagle603 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:52 pm we put our best men on it.
Our top men.
Who?
Top. Men.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

The funny thing is, there is no proof the vaccines are effective in reducing the chances of infection:
Scientists do not yet know whether COVID-19 vaccinations will reduce transmission because this was not tested in the trials (here here). Instead, they found candidate vaccines were able to prevent symptomatic and severe effects of COVID-19
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN29N1UH
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

yeah, the best they really say is reduced symptoms of infection. And no, it's not a sterilizing immunity. You can get it again and you can share it with others from respiratory system and fluids.

Someone tell me again what the point is?

Reading this presently, having applied his recommendations previously when we had the 'rona.

Recently finished his (5th edition) work on iodine and have already seeing signficant improvements in thyroid and energy without having fully implemented those lessons/recommendations. Got a spot test and 24 hour loading test to do before going all in.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

All kinds of whatever.....
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Vonz90 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:44 pm All kinds of whatever.....
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
g-man

Post by g-man »

Another thing to consider is, any negative issues with the COVID shot aside: They gave guys the option. In a world where guys are given very few options, they get a choice which they can use to f*ck with their superiors with near zero repercussions (unlike every other ‘choice’ they get). There are lots of guys saying no just to be contrarian.

I got mine. Second shot had effects (it’s training your body to react to something novel, so if the reaction is intended, it’s an effect, not a side-effect) and about 48 hours afterward everything was copacetic again. Wife had a sore arm after her second shot. If they would couch it as something other than a ‘vaccine’, they might get more takers. But that was the word they chose out the gate for all the shots, regardless of what they actually are.

Numbers continue to decline overall here in the U.S., despite the alarmist ‘¡OMG Minnesota es enfuego!’. Military leadership writ large (despite politicization issues in ‘places’), is just ready to get the hell back to training, or back to whatever “hold stick say Pew” ammo-free training we can manage to afford given current budget slashing.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Concur. I'm glad that they were given an option.
I know it's become a divisive emotionally charged issue and I wish everyone who gets or already received the shots the very best.

It's a dangerous cold that can turn deadly if it is allowed to progress to the pneumonia stage.
Even so, I remain convinced the risks and IFR have been overstated.
I personally don't see the TBD risk/reward ratio making it worthwhile.
The IFR is lower than justifies receiving an experimental "vaccine". That is IMHO true even for those who don't prepare themselves by eating better and pretreated and don't treat early with integrative medicine protocols.

But the Black Death it ain't. Especially with simple low cost interventions.
All the prepper talk here over the years... Don't just stand there do something. Be Prepared. Be AntiFragile

<Rod Serling Voice: ON>
Submitted for your consideration:
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus

RTWT. Eat the Chicken. Leave the bones.

I remain respectfully yours,
Mr 7UP, Never had it. Never will.