NATO: Pakistani troops fire on U.S. helicopters

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
DougWojtowicz

Re: NATO: Pakistani troops fire on U.S. helicopters

Post by DougWojtowicz »

My tinfoil hat might be too tight, but oil prices quadruple. Which means UBL's family is gettin' PAID. You think the US can outbid the Bin Laden family for reward money?

It's the same as in Vietnam. US Soldiers got paid $5 a kill, while the VC got paid a quarter an ear.

Sure, we paid more, but them little bastards had to hustle to make their cash with proof.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

DougWojtowicz wrote:It's the same as in Vietnam. US Soldiers got paid $5 a kill, while the VC got paid a quarter an ear.
I'd say it's on WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too tight - US Soldiers got paid $5 a kill is complete bullshit. I know guys who were in Vietnam and they were never PAID for each kill. They got a salary and it wasn't tied to how many they killed.

Me thinks you are believing too much of what some of your other writers are coming up with.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
DougWojtowicz

Post by DougWojtowicz »

I'm pretty sure that the Vietnam thing was apocraphil.

Or however that's spelled.

An urban legend, just using it for illustration...