They need to put it in Crayons

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
skb12172

Re: They need to put it in Crayons

Post by skb12172 »

I had Covid January of 2020. I got my Moderns shots on Feb 4 and March 8 of 2021. Effects from both shots, similar to the Flu shot, lasted 24 hours for the first one and 30 hours for the second. One of my kids is in the US Army, stationed in South Korea. I was shocked when he told me the vaccine was optional.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

you had Covid, recovered ---- and had shots?

Ok.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

It's extremely unlikely that he had Covid in the US, in January of 2020.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Termite

Post by Termite »

blackeagle603 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:26 pm you had Covid, recovered ---- and had shots?

Ok.
But why...........?

Here's my feelings about an experimental modified RNA vaccine, that lasts for less than a year, for a disease with a mortality rate of 0.3% for adults under 70 with no co-morbidities.
COVID vaccine.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Termite

Post by Termite »

Something else: 31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take the Vaccine

Post by Israeli rabbi Chananya Weissman.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

never mind adverse events for those who've had the 'rona and get the jabs are running ~3x the rest of the jabs.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:49 pm It's extremely unlikely that he had Covid in the US, in January of 2020.
The first reported case in the Country was January 19th in Snomish County(sp?) Washington...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:16 am
Netpackrat wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:49 pm It's extremely unlikely that he had Covid in the US, in January of 2020.
The first reported case in the Country was January 19th in Snomish County(sp?) Washington...
Snohomish. AlaskaTRX and I are very familiar with the area. I didn’t say it was impossible, just that it was extremely unlikely, especially outside of “ground zero” for the US in a relatively small area in Washington State.

I also know people who are convinced they had Covid in fall of 2019.... Guess what, they didn’t.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:59 am Snohomish. AlaskaTRX and I are very familiar with the area. I didn’t say it was impossible, just that it was extremely unlikely, especially outside of “ground zero” for the US in a relatively small area in Washington State. .
I know, that's why I was pointing out the date and location.

Frankly the only place in the world that had COVID cases before January 2020, were in Wuhan China. In fact, the likely patient zero, Huang Yanling, is believed to have contracted COVID inside the Wuhan institute of virology either the last week of November, or the first week of December, based on online clues. More exact dates aren't possible because the Chinese Government have been less than forthcoming on this..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Precision

Post by Precision »

I had covid after Shot show in Feb 2020. Dozens of other people I talked to also got it there. Almost none got an official test because, not tests back then but symptoms and not having had it since despite never mask wearing and just living my life.
If you want to take the vaccine, take it. No big deal to me.

I won't, we each do our own risk evaluations and move forward from there.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/