Novavax for covid - any worries with this one?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Vonz90

Re: Novavax for covid - any worries with this one?

Post by Vonz90 »

Weetabix wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:18 pm Army Reserve appears to be saying, "Take some vax or get a dishonorable discharge."

I guess my question is, what's worse - Novavax or the DD?
Active duty is giving administrative discharge with conditions based on service details. I highly doubt the reserves are harsher.

Someone please explain why this mandatory vaccine is different in any other way from the litany of other .mil mandatory vaccines in terms of risk? Maybe it is effective or not, but it is not exactly dangerous.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Someone please explain why this mandatory vaccine is different in any other way from the litany of other .mil mandatory vaccines in terms of risk? Maybe it is effective or not, but it is not exactly dangerous.
You mean other than the violation of Nuremburg Code?
Having an experimental vax forced on you?
W/ no way for informed consent to being a guinea pig (test data and vax contents have not be disclosed -- JNJ wanted something like 70 year lockup on that which _was_ finally released)

Having vax which was developed with fetal tissue forced on you w/ no recourse to religious exemption?

/for starter. I'll stop there/

Have you all even been paying attention?!!!
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Vonz90 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:25 am
Weetabix wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:18 pm Army Reserve appears to be saying, "Take some vax or get a dishonorable discharge."

I guess my question is, what's worse - Novavax or the DD?
Active duty is giving administrative discharge with conditions based on service details. I highly doubt the reserves are harsher.
I had come to that conclusion after further digging. Looks like involuntary separation is either Honorable or General.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Precision

Post by Precision »

I read somewhere recently that 40% of women with child who received the vaccine (not sure if it was a specific one or all of them) suffered a miscarriage. FORTY PERCENT.

think the study was put up on instapundit

added on top of all the other stuff,

Yeah, just FUCKING NO
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

^^This^^

Niece (Zoomie Aircrew at Tinker) got it in October and it pretty much put her on permanent period. Saw her at New Years she still hadn't stopped except for some light day cycling.

Young woman, virtual niece to us, computer scientist working in a Navy Engineering facility near Ventura went nearly blind from light sensitivity for several months. Had to sit in dark, doctors were befuddled, looking almost like TIAs of some sort but mixed up with other neuro symptoms (balance etc). Had to sit in dark room for months. Lost her job, refused followup shot. I helped her with religious exemption that got her on with a contractor after she'd recovered enough to work (having done a bunch of mitigation/treatment that helped with "quack" functional medicine Docs and Natureopaths).
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Termite

Post by Termite »

Weetibix,

Does your daughter really want to stay in the Reserves?

If she does, then she can either get the vaxx (Novavax is probably safer than the mRNA ones), or apply for an exemption.

OR.....She can find a friendly MD, NP, or pharmacist who will get her proof of vaccination, without taking the shot.

Trust me, it is being done throughout the US military, and everywhere else. The airlines claim that all their pilots are vaxxed. I can tell you with firsthand knowledge that is not true, there are plenty of commercial pilots that spoofed the system.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Termite wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:52 pm OR.....She can find a friendly MD, NP, or pharmacist who will get her proof of vaccination, without taking the shot.
In NY, that's become known as a "painless vaccination".
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
BDK

Post by BDK »

Dishonorable is the equivalent of a felony conviction.

If it’s the spike proteins, that shouldn’t be a big deal.

It’s really no different than catching COVID - if they have boosters with that, I might encourage my mother to get it.

I shook off COVID in a couple days, and never felt that bad - had one brief coughing fit, some sniffles and might have been a bit mentally slow for a couple weeks.

She’s still really fatigued 3 weeks after - she cannot take the treatment due to heart issues.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

If it’s the spike proteins, that shouldn’t be a big deal.
beg to differ. clearly not the case from what is known and published -- in spite of all efforts to suppress
It’s really no different than catching COVID
Oh but it is.

I won't bother linking references. Those that don't know at this point, don't want to know.

For the few who suddenly have awakened curiousity... Protip. Don't search for info and insights using Google.

Termite

Post by Termite »

Florida's Surgeon General Dr Ladapo recently issued some COVID vaxx guidelines.
https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/ ... ne.pr.html

Twitter suspended him, then re-instated him after Twitter got nuked.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/0 ... o-00061074

The usual suspects are freaking out over his recommendations.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."