I'm stocking up on popcorn

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
randy

I'm stocking up on popcorn

Post by randy »

...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
scipioafricanus

Re: I'm stocking up on popcorn

Post by scipioafricanus »

Still don't think they have any idea what fascist means...
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Precision

Post by Precision »

should end well...for all who are not anti-fools.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

1) Free Souls is a 1% club. Rumor has it that the reason why they acted so restrained is because Johnny law was on site observing. They've been around for 50 years, and unsurprisingly, are "allied"(I strongly suspect they're a support club) with Gypsy Jokers, the largest 1% mc in Oregon, and who really controls the territory.

2) the Gypsy Jokers had a run in with Antifa in March.

3)Oregon was a "gentleman's agreement" bufferzone between HA(California) and the Banditos(Washington). HA even shut down the few chapters they had in the state. But like the old saying goes, "Nature abhors a vacuum" - the Mongols have been moving in, with at least 4 chapters(Portland Eugene Bend, Medford) since 2019.

4)The Mongols have a reputation as being one of the most violent of the "big 4" MCs

5)Antifa may have just started a War in Oregon - a violent, National MC is looking to move in on the territory of an equally violent state level club, by provoking one of their affiliates. The Mongols may decide to use this as cover to attack Free Souls/ Gypsy Jokers, they may try to pry FS out of the Jokers by doing things to Antifa, or quite possibly, the Mongols decide to murder the shit out of everybody to establish dominance among the rest of the small clubs in Oregon.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rustyv

Post by Rustyv »

Orville Redenbacher is a ConAgra brand if anybody is looking for an investment opportunity in the upcoming Antifa/MC kerfuffle.
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams