Ghislaine Maxwell on Suicide Watch

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
HTRN

Ghislaine Maxwell on Suicide Watch

Post by HTRN »

HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
tfbncc

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell on Suicide Watch

Post by tfbncc »

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the headline this morning: Will that be on Pay Per View? Or Sports Center? What odds is Vegas giving?

Ray
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Solitary would actually make it Arkancide watch.
randy

Post by randy »

So I'm guessing this means they found all of the copies of her documentation of her activities she had hidden as leverage.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Ghislaine Maxwell will not have committed suicide.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

What was that joke about Hillary calling a Suicide hotline and saying "I'd like to place an order."?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt