Javelins are the New Green

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
D5CAV

Javelins are the New Green

Post by D5CAV »

Climate activist and poster child for those against the abuse of people "on the spectrum", Greta Thunberg, wants to "Stand with Ukraine": https://www.deccanherald.com/internatio ... 85115.html

I thought she would be cheering Vlad because he was going to cut off all those baaad fossil fuels, like oil and gas, to western Europe, so everyone could be greener (and colder).

I guess T72s, Su25s, Javelins and artillery are the new "green".

Hey, what's the carbon footprint of a Javelin after it hits a T72?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HTRN

Re: Javelins are the New Green

Post by HTRN »

D5CAV wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:58 amI thought she would be cheering Vlad because he was going to cut off all those baaad fossil fuels, like oil and gas, to western Europe, so everyone could be greener (and colder).
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The only thing keeping Russia's economy afloat is Oil and Natural gas...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

HTRN wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:25 amThe only thing keeping Russia's economy afloat is Oil and Natural gas...
One fund manager once described Russia as a wheat farm with a gas station, which has a gun shop in the back. :lol:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
randy

Post by randy »

HTRN wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:25 am
D5CAV wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:58 amI thought she would be cheering Vlad because he was going to cut off all those baaad fossil fuels, like oil and gas, to western Europe, so everyone could be greener (and colder).
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The only thing keeping Russia's economy afloat is Oil and Natural gas...
There ya go again, expecting Greta or any other watermelon to let reality interfere with their vision of how things should work.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

D5CAV wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:37 pmOne fund manager once described Russia as a wheat farm with a gas station, which has a gun shop in the back. :lol:
That is, simultaneously, the funniest and most depressing description of Russia I've ever heard.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt