Brandon is pleased he is in the news.

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Jered

Re: Brandon is pleased he is in the news.

Post by Jered »

g-man wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:57 pm Which is all the more reason if something like this goes through, that every single transaction that can be done with cash should be. Guns? Ammo? Anything resembling behavior that points toward self-reliance? Cash. It would mean picking up some sort of side gig for completely off-record income, and having a steady drip of cash withdrawals “to keep the wife on budget using Dave Ramsey’s envelope method” or some such justification… But it’s doable. The thought of having to do what amounts to laundering my own legitimate income just to keep the fibbie’s nose out of ALL of my business makes me think more about the “We hold these truths…” document than the 4th amendment. Just sayin.
I get a 'He has elected a multitude of new offices and sent hither swarms of new officers to harass the people and eat out their substance' vibe from this thing.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
BDK

Re: Brandon is pleased he is in the news.

Post by BDK »

So, time to do some kind of stable coin, tied to titanium alloy physical coins, for people to “barter” with?