Screamers

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Vonz90

Screamers

Post by Vonz90 »

randy

Re: Screamers

Post by randy »

Sounds like she'd have done more good in supporting the JFPO than the self selecting Kapo organizations.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

randy wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:01 am Sounds like she'd have done more good in supporting the JFPO than the self selecting Kapo organizations.
I doubt that is in her cognitive window, at least for now. The problem she is trying to address is real though, even if she does not state the why in this piece. The groups who are supposed to be looking out for Jewish interests in the US and the West generally have become just cogs in the Left's machine so they are blind to antisemitism from the Left, which is most of it these days.

The 2nd Amendment and JPFO etc are important, but working on the cultural and political side of antisemitism is a different beat and a very important one. The organizations that should doing it aren't though. The answer is to understand that they are either going to join the Right or be destroyed, the secular Jews mostly don't want to hear that.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »