Fauci's emails

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Weetabix

Fauci's emails

Post by Weetabix »

I can't believe we're not discussing this here.

There's stuff all over, but the link below hits the high points. I'd been thinking #5 since we saw the Diamond Princess data in March (?) 2020. They wrecked the economy and killed a bunch of old people with lockdowns and putting covid patients in nursing homes.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... s-n1451869

Has anyone's opinion of anything changed since the emails came out?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
blackeagle603

Re: Fauci's emails

Post by blackeagle603 »

nah, I'm just sitting here waiting for apologies from all the "friends" who called me crazy and unhinged for pointing out the guy is a fraud and not to be listened to for the past almost 18 months.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Already brought it up to some of my friends who have been uncritically swallowing the narrative. Didn't change a damn thing
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Weetabix wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:51 pm I can't believe we're not discussing this here.
We don't discuss the sun coming up in the east either, and like Fauci lying about the origin of the virus, we know both to be true. :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Aaron wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:48 pm Already brought it up to some of my friends who have been uncritically swallowing the narrative. Didn't change a damn thing
They probably won't. Look at CNN etc al, they are saying it is a big nothing burger. If that who you trust and you never look at the source material, why would one change one's mind. 🤷‍♂️
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Vonz90 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:26 am
Aaron wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:48 pm Already brought it up to some of my friends who have been uncritically swallowing the narrative. Didn't change a damn thing
They probably won't. Look at CNN etc al, they are saying it is a big nothing burger. If that who you trust and you never look at the source material, why would one change one's mind. 🤷‍♂️
"What did the emails show? That Dr Fauci was working extremely hard." CNN
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
randy

Post by randy »

scipioafricanus wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:49 am
"What did the emails show? That Dr Fauci was working extremely hard." CNN

"What did the records show? That Dr Mengele was working extremely hard." CNN
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

"They show not only that Fauci is a hypocrite, but that he seemed more interested in being a good bureaucrat than acting like a doctor during a pandemic."

Rep Josh Hawley, calling for Fauci to be replaced
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Conservative Daily:
"Speaking at the White House press briefing on Friday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki gave an emphatic, monosyllablic answer when asked if she could imagine any circumstances where President Biden would ever fire Dr. Fauci.

Psaki said bluntly, "No."