increase in rioting?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Precision

increase in rioting?

Post by Precision »

I am attempting to see my way past there being great civil unrest and perhaps Watts type riots to accompany the election. I am failing.

The Sorosbots have demanded a drop in riots prior to the election due to "bad optics". I just see that as not allowing the retard brigade some relief which will be pent up at election day.

Scenario - Trump wins the popular vote by a large degree ... OAN and Fox call it for Trump, the others refuse. riots from the left and general burning and mayhem is Blue cities. Lawsuits filed immediately by the left. More calls of racism, voter suppression. Riots grow in intensity as the process drags out.

Scenario - Trump wins popular vote by a small margin ... media demands mail in voting counts prior to calling it. Riots from the left with general mayhem and targeted strikes for intimidation values on red vote counting apparatus. Riots grow in breadth if not intensity.

Scenario - Trump loses popular vote by a small margin ... media immediately calls it for Biden. Glory riots from the left not confined to Blue havens. little tolerance for that from armed citizens on the right. minor armed skirmishes occur. Lawsuits occur. Violence grow the longer there is courtroom drama

Scenario - Trump loses popular vote by a large margin... media immediately calls it. Widespread evidence of vote tampering. Trump refuses to concede. Left goes apeshit and starts a lot of shit especially in dark red areas and things go sideways quickly with Antifa attacks followed by defensive actions and counter attacks. The media fans the flames of left unhingedness and bashes Trump and the deplorables with calls to violence. The call is answered and spreads rapidly to rural America.

There are many branches from each scenario, but most of them lead to a long legal fight and no declared President by certification date. That leads to Congress picking the President or Temporary President Pelosi. Neither of those leads to anything but additional riots and probably bloodshed.

Help me see better things coming.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Precision

Re: increase in rioting?

Post by Precision »

I am guessing either no one wants to go on the "record" with their thoughts.

or

many thoughts are similar to mine.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Plus there's hardly anyone left here these days. I don't have a lot of time for long winded posts anymore and I spent most of what I had left on the shotgun reloader post. I'm into my work week now and things have been such that I rarely get out of work when I am scheduled. Was pretty spent by the end of last week and this week is only looking a little better so far.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Snarky one liners aside, I generally post when I either think I have something offer or a question (or can answer one). Neither applied here.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Depends on where you are.

Winter is coming.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

There will be rioting no matter what. I think Kameltoe Harris promised that on camera, no?

A) If Trump wins (small margin, large margin, doesn't matter) the pantifa/anarchist crowd will riot because Orange Man Bad. They never accepted 2016 and felt few repercussions for their lack of acceptance, so they won't accept 2020.

B) If Biden wins by any margin, there will be rioting because they will believe that Biden's win is tacit approval for the previous rioting, and their real goal is collapse of capitalism and Constitutional government.

C) If the results are equivocal, there will be rioting because A and B.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Precision

Post by Precision »

Weetabix wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:42 pm There will be rioting no matter what. I think Kameltoe Harris promised that on camera, no?

A) If Trump wins (small margin, large margin, doesn't matter) the pantifa/anarchist crowd will riot because Orange Man Bad. They never accepted 2016 and felt few repercussions for their lack of acceptance, so they won't accept 2020.

B) If Biden wins by any margin, there will be rioting because they will believe that Biden's win is tacit approval for the previous rioting, and their real goal is collapse of capitalism and Constitutional government.

C) If the results are equivocal, there will be rioting because A and B.
pretty much my thoughts. Just wondering how far into red territory it will penetrate and what the backlash will be.

In this light, "defund the police" takes on a lot more meaning.
Precision

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:34 pm Plus there's hardly anyone left here these days. I don't have a lot of time for long winded posts anymore and I spent most of what I had left on the shotgun reloader post. I'm into my work week now and things have been such that I rarely get out of work when I am scheduled. Was pretty spent by the end of last week and this week is only looking a little better so far.
Yeah, I noticed and I am as bad as the rest for reading but not posting as much as in the past.
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Precision wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:38 pm
Netpackrat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:34 pm Plus there's hardly anyone left here these days. I don't have a lot of time for long winded posts anymore and I spent most of what I had left on the shotgun reloader post. I'm into my work week now and things have been such that I rarely get out of work when I am scheduled. Was pretty spent by the end of last week and this week is only looking a little better so far.
Yeah, I noticed and I am as bad as the rest for reading but not posting as much as in the past.
Same
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Add to that: On a topic like this, there are some things it don't pay to advertise.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!