Oopsie, sorry. Forgive us?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
blackeagle603

Oopsie, sorry. Forgive us?

Post by blackeagle603 »

from The Federalist
Yes, the Data Was Available to Reject Lockdowns

Oster has built a personal brand on “data-based parenting.” She describes herself in her Twitter profile as “unapologetically data-driven.” But Oster is over her skis, both professionally and as a citizen, to make such a poor argument masquerading as a moderate position in The Atlantic. Especially since her essay is likely the beginning of a pivot among the ruling class to avoid accountability for using Covid to destroy our peace, prosperity, and ancient rights, it deserves the public beating it has received.
We the people were never told by the Covid totalitarians that their predictions were “uncertain” and “complicated.” They were so certain of their false claims that they sent police to record the license plates of people who attended church on Easter, a constitutional and human right. They shut down schools while keeping abortion facilities and marijuana dispensaries open. They were so sure of their moral righteousness that they seemingly gleefully threatened people’s ability to feed their kids if they didn’t take experimental injections for a disease that may have posed little risk to them. The vaccine mandates led to dangerous employee shortages at hospitals, police departments, and now in the U.S. military.

None of this deliberately inflicted mass suffering was necessary, and that was all known early on. It wasn’t, as Oster claims, a matter of “deep uncertainty.”
RTWT
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Weetabix

Re: Oopsie, sorry. Forgive us?

Post by Weetabix »

I'm for helicopters.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Now that the CH-54 is out of military service, we don't have the lift capability to drop JB Pritzker and his lockdown dodging family, so we'll have to figure something different out for Illinois.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

SoupOrMan wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:37 am Now that the CH-54 is out of military service, we don't have the lift capability to drop JB Pritzker and his lockdown dodging family, so we'll have to figure something different out for Illinois.
And what are his priorities after the election? Killing babies and banning guns.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

scipioafricanus wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:31 am
SoupOrMan wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:37 am Now that the CH-54 is out of military service, we don't have the lift capability to drop JB Pritzker and his lockdown dodging family, so we'll have to figure something different out for Illinois.
And what are his priorities after the election? Killing babies and banning guns.
Bring 'em to me....I'll take care of it on the spot.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Weetabix wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:36 pm I'm for helicopters.
Quit spending money like a Democrat - rope is cheaper and reusable.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
BDK

Post by BDK »

That group always irritates me. They have nothing to do with the Federalist Society, and I think they’re trying to “borrow” the prestige of that group.

Saying there’s never a reason for lock down/quarantine is flatly wrong. COVID was not, but ebola escapes Nigeria in the summer, and it’s “Lights Out” across the globe. Likewise, another Spanish Flu.
Precision

Post by Precision »

Offer free kale chips, latte's. Hell, just offer any free shit on the roof of a fairly tall building. Then let gravity do the work.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Jered

Post by Jered »

If only there was something that happened in March of 2020 that was a GIANT FUCKING CLUE!
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.