CDC Colluded with AFT

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

CDC Colluded with AFT

Post by Vonz90 »

Last edited by Vonz90 on Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D5CAV

Re: CDC Collided with AFT

Post by D5CAV »

Buried in that is the actual "minority report" from us.gov: https://republicans-oversight.house.gov ... 0-2022.pdf

Good deal for teachers. Stay at home and collect their pay and benefits:
Teachers’ unions, including AFT, donated more than $43 million to liberal groups and candidates during the 2020 election cycle. The two largest unions—which both endorsed thencandidate Biden for President—have approximately 4.7 million members. Dr. Walke’s testimony to the Select Subcommittee shows the Biden Administration rewarded their support with unprecedented access to the policymaking process for guidance on re-opening schools.
That was a little inconvenient for a Biden-voting "soccer mom" in her McLean, VA McMansion, who had to forego her pilates classes to homeschool the children, while dad does zoom calls from his "home office" and continues his 6 figure us.gov job with full pay and benefits.

It was a disaster for a Biden-voting "single mother of color" who lost her waitress job because of the cerveza lockdown and couldn't work the shift at WalMart because she has to stay home with her child:
The effects of the Biden Administration’s politicization of the CDC have been felt most acutely by students from historically disadvantaged backgrounds, including those attending majority-Black or low-income schools, according to a July 2021 report by McKinsey and Co. At the end of the 2020-21 school year, most students were about four to five months behind in math and reading levels.
So much for caring about "people of color". What amazes me is those people keep voting for their continued oppression.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Weetabix

Re: CDC Colluded with AFT

Post by Weetabix »

I'm shocked. Shocked!

I will say that I'm appreciative of teachers' organizations' recommendations on candidates or issues. They tend to be a reliable weathervane that's 180 degrees from the correct choice.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D